Hand and Foot are ostensibly the most neglected part of a beauty routine. Mostly people focus only on face correlated beauty tips but they forget to take good care of their feet and hands. Here are some tips for appropriate hand and foot care.
Easy Hand and Foot Care Tips
- Apply a generous amount of olive oil to your hands and feet prior to bathing and massage well. Leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse off with a mild soap or body wash. After a bath, massage your hands and feet with a lubricating cream.
- For those riddled with annoying problems like chipping, splitting, peeling and cracking, get into the habit of giving yourself a weekly manicure, which will make your hands look good.
- Persistently split and chipped nails need to be strengthened by regular use of one of the many nail hardeners in the market. To treat brittle nails, apply vegetable oil and massage it well into the nails for a few minutes. Rub lemon juice into the nails and massage well to get rid of the stains on the nails.
- To take care of your feet, take a tub full of warm water and add some bath salts and one tablespoon of olive oil. Soak in your feet for 15 minutes. Scrub the feet to remove exfoliating skin. Finally rinse off with cold water.
- Regular manicure and pedicure are a great way to retain the texture of hands and feet and maintain the health of fingernails. Go for a monthly manicure and pedicure and apply a good moisturizing lotion on your hands and feet to make them soft and supple.