Normally we get black heads and white heads on our face in places like nose and forehead and sometime on cheeks and on chine and normally we use extractor, steaming or some pro help to get rid of these skin issue, but today we are going to try some home remedies to treat blackheads and white heads.
Before starting I want you to keep few things in mind.
I don’t know you, you know yourself and you know better, so you have to be very careful about the things that you apply on your face, cause the things you are don’t eat, should not apply on your face either, I am allergic to honey, I cannot apply it on my face too, what a shame.
Be very gentle to your skin, never pinch, scrape, poke, press, or squeeze too hard, try to avoid all of these on first place, but if you really have to then be very calm and relaxed.
Observe hygienic manners.
- Toothpaste is an effective blackhead and whitehead remover, just was your face with worm water and keep washing your face for good 2 minutes and then apply a thin paste to your infected areas and let it sit on your face for at least 25 minutes, sometime it make some burning sensation, but you need to bear that, this is normal and will pass and then clean it off with worm water, now take some brown sugar in your hands and add some sweet almond oil in your hands and scrub your face to remove the buildup underneath and keep repeating this home remedy every other day to treat and prevent blackheads.
- Almond or oatmeal scrub is very affective and simple way to treat blackheads, just mix either oatmeal or almond powder with just enough rose water to make a spreadable paste and then apply it all over your clean and freshly washed face and keep scrubbing it till it start getting dry and then wash off your face with worm water and then splash chilled water over your face.
- Rice is a well kept secret that Asians had for ages and to get the Asian look soak rice in milk for 5 hours and then grind this in a blender until it is paste-like in consistency and then apply it all over your face and start scrubbing with fingers and wash it off with worm water to see instant glow.
- Fenugreek leaves are great anti-aging mask, but you can use it to treat blackheads too, just crush some fenugreek leaves and mix with water to form a paste and then apply it all over your face for good 15 minutes and then remove it with running water to treat aging issues and the oily skin issues.
- Baking soda is very good to treat and cure acne and pimples, but it is very good for white and blackheads too, take one teaspoon baking soda on your palm and mix it either with lemon juice or water and apply it all over your face and rub it onto your face or other body areas prone to blackheads for 5-10 minutes and then leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
best of luck .