You are lucky if you have the Normal Skin. It is an ideal skin type that holds on freshness, glow and allure for relatively more time and needs very light make-up.
The sebum production in the normal skin is quite enough to keep the skin flexible without making it look slick.
- Follow a skincare regimen and remain stick to it. Use a mild soap for cleansing.
- Rinse your face with cool water twice a day; in the morning and in the evening.
- Consume plenty of water, at least 10-12 glasses daily. It helps in keeping your skin fresh and taut. The enough amount of water is equally important for oily as well as dry skin.
- Take healthy and balanced diet that contains all those nutrients which are necessary for a healthy skin i.e. proteins, vitamins, and iron etc.
- Use quality cosmetics. Prior to the application of any makeup, cleanse your face with cleansing milk or fresh milk cream.
- If you have don makeup, ensure removing it with a good cleansing cream, before sleeping. It will help maintaining your skin’s natural glow and shine.
- Nourish your skin with homemade masks regularly. Egg yolk mask is ideal for normal skin.
- After removing the unwanted hairs from the face skin using thread method, give ice massage to the skin. Move your fingers gently in circular motion while doing massage.
- Make routine of morning walk to uphold skin freshness.