Everyone wants smooth, flawless and glowing skin that is not blemished by scars; in order to attain beautiful skin, it is important to take good care of the skin. Here is list of few natural remedies for glowing skin that give your skin natural softness without any side effect.
Five Easy Natural Remedies for Glowing Skin
- Honey: Honey is used in many natural remedies for glowing skin. It has antifungal and antimicrobial properties so when you apply it on your skin; it produces hydrogen peroxide in low level that prevents the formation of new blemishes while treating existing acne. For spot treatment of blemishes, you can try a mixture of honey and cinnamon powder. Honey will also make your skin soft and silky.
- Lemon Juice: Alpha-hydroxy acid is present in good amount in lemon juice which makes it so good for unclogging pores as an exfoliator. It is also good for skin due to presence of vitamin C. The acid in the juice relaxes the buildup of dead skin cells in your face and also unclogs pores to help get rid of acne. Take lemon juice, mixed with gram flour and sandalwood powder. Apply it on your face to ensure a clear complexion. It is one of the best natural remedies for oily skin.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is another ingredient that is mostly used in natural remedies of glowing skin, Turmeric helps you reduce pigmentation on your face and even out your skin tone. In order to get fresh and glowing skin, mix freshly ground turmeric powder with lemon juice and honey and apply to your face. Leave it for some time and wash off. Regular use will give a soft glow to your face.
- Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil features in many home remedies for glowing skin as it has great antifungal and antimicrobial properties. You can use it by itself as well. It can be applied directly as a spot treatment for blemishes. It also becomes great toner when diluted with water.
- Oatmeal: One of the best home remedies for glowing skin involves the use of oatmeal as it exfoliates your skin due to its fine granular particles. Take four almonds with a teaspoon and a half of gram flour, a teaspoon of milk and four drops of lemon juice. Mix it and apply it on your face. It is one of the most effective home remedies for glowing skin.