When evening events warrant a dramatic, bolder look, you may want to focus on your eyes to make your personality dramatic and glamorous enough. One of the best ways to accentuate those pretty peepers is with Intense Eye Makeup. Below given is a step by step guide to perfect intense eye makeup. Get the look and collect flattering remarks from your pals.
- Starting off with a clear canvas is the key to achieving perfect makeup look. To create a smooth, even canvas for intense eye makeup, you will need to use concealer in the eye area to mask any skin imperfections present in this area.
- Follow up the concealer with an eye base. Eye base will help your eyeshadow to adhere better and thus will guarantee endurance of your eye makeup all day long.
- After you have prepared your eyes as well as the skin around your eyes, you’re ready to apply cosmetics. Let’s start with eyeliner. Dark-shaded eyeshadows work great as liners. Dip a damp slanted eyeshadow brush in a dark eyeshadow of your choice and draw a line cross you upper lash-line with it. Delineate you bottom eye as well, working your way from the middle of the eye up to the outer corner. Smudge the lower line a bit with a Q-tip or your finger.
- Now it’s time to play with eyeshadow. To create desired effect, it’s suggested to use a three-toned shadow: a highlighter shade, a medium shade and a darker shade. First apply the highlighter shade which is close to your natural skin tone across the lid and upto the browbone. Then sweep a medium color across your lid and lastly spread a darker color in the crease of your eye. Blend all the three colors well into each other.
- Add a little highlighter shade in the inner corner of your eyes to make them look brighter and popped up. Also dab the same color onto browbone to highlight the brows.
- Finally, curl your lashes and coat them with several coats of mascara and you are done.