The regeneration process of the skin cells speeds up by two folds during sleep time. It has been revealed by the studies that the growth level of the hormones that are required for repairing the destroyed cells and production of new skin cells is lower in those who don’t take enough sleep than those who take sufficient sleep. The delay in replacement of old cells with the new ones results in wrinkle formation and slackness.
Though the sleep requirements of the people vary depending upon their age but the average sleep requirement is 7-9 hours. The perfect sleep position is your back. It is advised not to sleep lying on the stomach or side since they cause crease marks on the face that in later ages stay on the face permanently taking the form of bed wrinkles.
How to Get Good Sleep & Tip for Having Peaceful Sleep
Among various factors that play role in rendering fair and healthy complexion to you one is plenty of beauty sleep. To have a peaceful sleep follow the below given tips.
- Make the routine of sleeping and waking and always try to follow it strictly.
- Practice meditation before sleeping to calm the mind and relieve the mental stress.
- Drink a mixture of honey and milk just before going to bed. Mix a tbsp. of honey in one glass tepid milk for preparing the mixture.
- Temperature of the sleeping room should be comfortable.
- Try to make a habit of reading a book before sleeping.
- It’s better to have a side lamp; in this way your will not have to get up for turning out the lights.
- Don’t exercise just before going to bed.
- It’s wise not to sleep immediately after having dinner.
- Avoid taking stimulants like tea or coffee, before bedtime.
- It is advised not to keep the TV set in your bedroom for having a peaceful sleep.