Face is the most noticeable part of our body features, so mostly people spend huge money to purchase commercial facial skin care products. If you are one of them, don’t waste your hard-earned money, just prepare homemade facial masks using basic ingredients found in your kitchen. Let’s find out some easy recipes to make homemade facial masks.
Citrus Fruit Mask
- Orange juice: 2 tablespoons
- Honey: 1 tablespoon
- Apple: 1/4
First of all, take the quarter part of apple and mash it well until it becomes a paste.
- Now mix orange juice and honey in a small bowl.
- Add the apple puree in the mixture of honey and orange juice and mix it once again.
- Put the mixture in the microwave at a low temperature for a few minutes.
- Let it cool down; apply on your face for few minutes.
- Remove the mixture with warm washcloth and then was your face using good quality soap or face wash.
This homemade facial mask is suitable for all types of skin. Honey and orange juice used in the mask will help you in cleansing all dirt from skin, while apple will give a fresh and young-looking appearance.
Cucumber Facial Mask
- Cucumber: 1/2
- Egg white: 1
- Apple mint leaves: 1 teaspoon
- Pour all constituents in a food processor or blender machine.
- Run the blender or food processor for five minutes.
- Let the mixture cool down by putting it in refrigerator.
- Apply the mask on your face for about half hour.
- Remove the mask using washcloth and then wash your face with cold water.
This homemade facial mask is ideal for the females who have dry skin.
Peach Facial Mask
- Fresh peach: 1
- Olive oil or almond oil: 3-4 tablespoons
- Mash the fresh peach
- Put oil in a small bowl and heat in microwave oven at low temperature
- Add mashed peach in hot oil and mix both ingredients appropriately
- Apply the prepared peach facial mask on your face and let it dry
- Rinse it off with tepid water.