Get a Perfect Party Look with Glitter Eye Makeup.Looking for a dramatic eye makeup idea to get a perfect party look? What about Glitter eye makeup? Have you ever worn it? If not, give it a try………. Instructions on how to apply glitter eyeshadow are given, go through the instruction and get the perfect disco diva look:
You need to focus on the selection of a glitter eyeshadow. There are many different brands that offer glitter eyeshadow in many shades. Glitter eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner eye gels, means each and every thing is on the market. All what have to do is to make the right choice of cosmetics. Pick the shades and formulas that can go well with your complexion, skin tone and eye color.
Firstly, pick the right color. For this, you have to decide first that whether you want a dramatic look or a subtle look. This is a great makeup look for night parties and events. Be sure not to overdo it or you will end up with a garish look.
Follow the below given tips to put on glitter eyeshadow:
- Rinse your face and clean it with a soft cotton pad. Then prime your eyes for makeup application by applying the crème eyeshadow over the lid and below the brow. Applying translucent crème eyeshadow will help to prevent the glitter from scattering to other parts of your face.
- After priming the lids and entire eye area, put on the colored shadow over the eyelid. Be sure to allow it to get absolutely dry before you open your eyes otherwise you will finish with lines that will ruin the makeup.
- Now, it is the time to apply glittery eyeshadow. You may also choose to use a glitter eye pencil or eye gel. Apply it very carefully; be sure not to use it near the interior corner of the eye if it contains thick grains. Dab the eyeshadow with your index finger or an eyeshadow brush.
- Apply the chosen eyeliner along the lash line; starting from the inner corner of the top lid, work your way up to the outer one. Be sure to make the line thicker as you move outwards.
- Curl your lashes with an eyelash curler first. Now dip your mascara brush in glitter eyeshadow powder so that it get a little amount of glitter on it; apply this glitter dipped mascara on the lashes to complete the glitter eye makeup look.