There are many commercial products, which claim to be effective to maintain the natural beauty of your skin. But these products are not only much expensive but they also impart bad impacts on your skin. If you want to keep yourself attractive without spending any massive amount of money, try following budget friendly beauty tips to tackle skin care problems.
- Blemishes, blackheads and white or dark spots always give a gloomy appearance to your skin. Here I am going to tell you a most effective natural and cheap recipe to get blemish free skin. For this, you need equivalent amounts of rose water, glycerin and lemon juice. Now make a mixture by combining all ingredients. Apply this mixture on your face before going to sleep and feel the difference.
- Cucumber is famous for its natural cleaning properties. One of the most effective budget friendly tips is to use this “Creator’s blessing” for making natural cleanser. Mix the cucumber juice with milk and apply it on your skin for 15-20 minutes. This mixture works great to give your skin a natural glow by removing all dust and wreckages.
- Exfoliating the skin is an essential process to keep it fresh and young-looking as this procedure is most effective to remove the dead cells from the surface of skin. Instead of spending a lot of money for buying commercial exfoliating products, try a natural exfoliator by using lemon juice, honey and walnut powder. Take one teaspoon of each ingredient and mix them very well. Now use this combination for cleansing your whole body, and then wash it off.
- Premature wrinkles give your skin an old appearance, you can treat wrinkles problem with the help of budget friendly beauty tips. Make a mixture of sandalwood powder, rosewater and glycerin. Apply this mixture on your face and let it stay for 15-20 minutes and then wash off with cold water.
- Healthy diet also plays an important role in maintaining the natural freshness and beauty of your skin. You should eat a balanced diet, which includes red and white meat, eggs, vegetables, fruits, grains etc. Drinking at least 7-8 glasses of water is must to keep your skin fresh and blemish free. Doing exercise on regular basis is also essential for a healthy lifestyle.