Facial Masks Recipes for Oily Skin That Really Work. Having oily skin is a major concern for many people around the globe. Oily skin is easily distinguishable down to its shiny and greasy look. Excess amount of sebum released by oil-glands is the main reason of oily skin.
Many skin disorders like acne, appearance of blackheads and skin blemishes are closely related to Facial Masks Recipes for Oily Skin. Here are some of the most effective Facial Masks Recipes for Oily Skin which you can use without any fear of side-effects, Facial Masks Recipes for Oily Skin.
• Strawberries: 4 to 6
• Plain yogurt: 1 tablespoon
1. Wash the strawberries thoroughly and place them in a large bowl.
2. Mash the strawberries using a fork.
3. Add one tablespoon of yogurt in mashed strawberries and mix both constituents well.
4. Spread the mask over your face with the help of fingertips and leave it for few minutes.
5. Rinse it off with tepid water and apply an oil-free moisturizer.
• Egg: 1
• Avocado: ½
• Lemon juice: few drops
1. Separate the white portion of egg in a small bowl and beat it well.
2. Take half avocado and mash it thoroughly until you obtain a soft pulp.
3. Now place mashed avocado, beaten egg and few drops of lemon juice in the blender and turn it on until all ingredients mix together.
4. Work the avocado mask through your facial skin and let it stay for few minutes.
5. Wash your face using tepid or lukewarm water and apply moisturizing cream or lotion.
• Required ingredients
• Apple: 1
• Honey: 3 tablespoons
1. Peel off the skin of apple and cut it into slices.
2. Place the slices of apple and three tablespoons honey in the blender.
3. Turn the blender for 3-5 minutes to attain the smooth paste.
4. Apply the paste on your face and let it stay for 10-15 minutes.
5. Wash your face using a mild soap.