Every woman wants to look her best on her big, special day…… Do you need some assistance? In this article you will find some of the effective tips that will help you to look like the picture of beauty on your big day. Your bridal makeup will be captured forever in your wedding photos. Therefore, it’s very important to plan your bridal makeup look well in advance. Here are some wedding day makeup tips that will have you looking picture perfect.
Hire a professional makeup artist. The expense of using a professional is well worth it. On your wedding day, you will be nervous and won’t want to do your makeup yourself. Relying on a friend or family member isn’t the best option. If you can afford it, hire a makeup pro.
Have a pre-wedding consultation a few weeks before you wedding. Most professional makeup artists include one consultation as part of their pricing. Bring a swatch from your wedding dress and pictures of how you will be wearing your hair. Doing so will give the makeup artist an idea of what he or she will be working with on your wedding day.
Seven Easy Bridal Makeup Tips
- Apply a primer under your foundation to help your makeup last longer. Also use a primer on your eyelids to prevent eye shadow from creasing or melting.
- After you pick your perfect foundation, try to find eye, lip, and cheek colors that are neutral and compliment your skin tone.
- Keep eye makeup natural and light. You don’t want to look like a raccoon in photos.
- Use waterproof mascara and always remember not to put mascara on lower lashes.
- Fill in your lips with lip pencil before applying lipstick. This will give your lipstick a good base to help the color last.
- Put Vaseline on your front teeth. This trick will stop lipstick from getting on your teeth, which can ruin photos.
- If you need a little color in your skin try using a bronzer. This will give a natural glow without looking fake.