Healthy, glowing and blemished free skin something what all of us desire. Skin is the most important of human body; it not only controls the body temperature but also act as a safeguard to defend the inner structure from different contagions. The skin also increases a decent look to our appearance.
A blemish free and glowing skin is certainly a mirror of your internal fitness that is the main reason; mostly people from all over the world spend a lot of their time in search of newer techniques to get healthy and beautiful skin. There are many commercial products, which claim to give your skin a healthy and glowing look but mostly ingredients, used in these products are having harmful effects so using natural skin care products is healthier than using the commercial products.
Eating healthy diet is also a natural technique in order to get healthy and glowing skin. Remember, food always plays an important role in our skin tone. Junk and deep fried foods have worse effects on the skin as these foods are major cause of many skin problems like breakouts, pimples and dry or oily skin. In contrast, you can get beautiful and shiny skin by adding beneficial food ingredients in your daily diet plan. Here is a list of best foods for healthy and glowing skin.
Best Foods for Healthy and Glowing Skin
- Low fat yogurt: Low fat yogurt and other low fat dairy products are full of vitamin A that is essential for healthy and glowing skin.
- Berries: Strawberries, blueberries and blackberries have antioxidant effects and proved as beneficial to keep skin healthy and youth for long time.
- Eggs: Eggs are full of proteins, which is useful to repair damaged skin cells.
- Salmon: salmon is an abundant diet which helps the skin improve elasticity and prevents it from becoming dry.
- Fruits: Proper intake of skin-friendly fruits such as tomatoes, mangoes, papaya, berries, avocados, plums, olives, peaches, kiwi, and oranges, is also essential in order to keep skin healthy and blemish free.
- Green tea: Green tea has greater antioxidant effects, taking two cups of green tea are a healthy technique to keep your skin clear and fresh. It is perfect for those of you who are prone to acne.