Although freckles are supposed to be cute for some times but mostly girls who have to deal with freckles on daily basis, struggle to get rid horrible black and brown spots. The main causes of freckles are direct exposure to sun rays, hormonal imbalances and genetic diseases.
Freckles can be eliminated through various techniques such as dermatological treatments, chemical peels, laser treatments and the home remedies. The following beauty tips to get rid of freckles can help you get rid of the unappealing spots without any side effects.
Effective Tips for Fading Freckles
- Washing your face two times a day with a mild exfoliating face wash is one of the best tip for getting rid of freckles.
- If you are troubling with freckles on face, you should choose face washes or cleansers which contain lactic acid and tiny micro beads.
- Avoid using exfoliators comprising coarse grains, instead it, use a mild exfoliator.
- Certain essential oils make your skin inflamed and blotchy, try to avoid such oils.
- To protect your skin from pigmentation, always apply an extensive variety sunscreen containing SPF of at least 30 before stepping out in the sun.
- Applying a mixture of lemon juice and honey on the freckles is one of the best and inexpensive homemade beauty tips for fading freckles.
- Weekly application of horseradish juice mixed with yogurt also does wonders to remove or hide freckles.
- Using at-home microdermabrasion kit is one of the most recommended techniques to lighten and fade freckles. This procedure also makes your smooth and soft, eliminating fine lines and wrinkles.
- If you are in search of quicker and more effective results, you can also try a good freckle removal cream.
- Intense Pulsed Light is the fastest way for getting rid of freckles, though it is expensive but the results may be dramatic.
- Hydroquinone bleaching cream and retinoid cream help to lessen freckles by boosting cell renewal but getting a prescription from a dermatologist is must before using this treatment.